Zakynthos Mental Health Center is a public institute that aims to promote the mental health of the population, the treatment and rehabilitation of mental disorder. It accepts people of all ages, children, adolescents, adults, seniors of all insurance sectors.
The staff of the Center is comprised of:
- Social servants
- Health visitors
- Health curators
The services provided by the Mental Health Center include:
- Informing and sensitizing people on mental health, aiming prevention, especially in high risk groups.
- Counseling, psychiatric evaluation and treatment, to people of all ages, using modern methods in a bio-psychosocial approach.
- Counseling for couples or families who have psychological and/or relationship problems.
- Psychiatric monitoring of chronic psychiatric diseases in the context of home visits.
- Speech evaluation and treatment of speech disorders of any etiology.
- Assessment and ergo-therapeutic intervention for people with psychokinetic development disorders.
- Of all the treatments, special emphasis is provided to psychotherapy that can be individual, marital, group or family, depending on the type of problem.
The Mental Health Center of Zakynthos is located on the 1st floor of Katastari Health Center, operating in Kallithea (Koukesi) Zakynthos.
Appointments can be held also for Zakynthos Hospital, for two days per week. There are evening appointments for the psychiatrist and morning appointments for the rest of the specialties.
|Scientific supervisor||Ms. Atanidou Theodora|
|Contact phone number/appointments||+302695360013, +302695360007, +302695360009|
|Contact hours||Daily, 08:00-14:00|
|Address||Ep.Odos Kallitheas-Katastariou, Kallithea, 290 90, Zakynthos|
|Operating hours||Daily, 07:00-15:00 (summer), 07:30-15:30 (Winter)|